It was more of the same last week as I predicted two correct scores and four correct results. Sadly a late winner from United denied a fifth correct result, damn you Man Utd.
Hopefully this week will again prove fruitful in the predictions department although there some games that could blow it out the water such as the Sunday games featuring both Manchester clubs
- Chelsea 2-1 Man Utd Chelsea close gap on Mourinho
- Everton 0-2 Watford More misery for the Toffees
- Huddersfield 1-2 WBA WBA hand hosts a second straight loss
- Man City 2-2 Arsenal City held to tough draw against Arsenal
- Newcastle United 2-0 B’mouth Tough trip for Cherries another loss
- Stoke C 1-1 Leicester Close draw between strugglers
- Southampton 2-1 Burnley Saints win a close tie against tough Burnley
- Swansea 2-0 Brighton Swans keep gulls grounded with home win
- Tottenham 4-0 C.Palace Spurs dominate London rivals
- West Ham 0-3 Liverpool No post Euro game woes for Red in London
So there we have it, more doom for Everton, Man Utd drop points in the league but not costly as City draw. Palace stay rooted with another defeat. Liverpool have a better trip to London after a Champions League tie against Maribor as they beat West Ham.
Now lets see how things look on Sunday evening…..