Well, week 25 was a midweek round to forget as only I only managed one correct score and one correct result. I mean given the fixtures for the midweek, I would have expected a few more correct results if not scores. It didn’t help that four of the midweek games would finish as draws considering the teams involved. I mean Stoke and Watford playing out a goalless draw. Would never have expected that one. I had predicted a 2-2 draw between Spurs and Man Utd but saw a 2-0 Spurs win whilst Chelsea went awol and lost 3-0 at the Bridge.
Anyway I would like to think that week 26 will be better, well it can’t get any worse….actually it probably could. Some big games this weekend as Liverpool host Spurs, the Swans looking to build their relegation escape with a trip to Leicester with other ties featuring fellow strugglers West Brom face Southampton. So lets see how I get on this weekend.
- Arsenal 2-1 Everton Much needed win for Arsenal
- Burnley 1-3 Man City City move another step closer
- Bournemouth 2-0 Stoke City Cherries on the charge
- Brighton 1-2 West Ham Crucial win for Hammer
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Newcastle Eagles bag the points
- Leicester City 2-2 Swansea Honours even
- Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham Liverpool dent Spurs
- Man Utd 2-0 Huddersfield Man Utd return to winning ways
- Watford 1-1 Chelsea Watford take point, woes for Conte
- West Brom 2-1 Southampton Baggies win, Saints struggling
An interesting mix of results which I hope will bring good fortune this week. It’s a good job I don’t bet on the games.