Welcome back to Premier League fixtures as we head to week 28. The last week seems such a long time ago and to be honest a not great week prediction wise. Four correct results only last week. Victories for Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool whilst it was a 1-1 draw between Stoke and Brighton.
This weekend sees some big clashes in the League whilst Arsenal and Man City clash in the League Cup final.
- Bournemouth 1-2 Newcastle Utd The Toon squash the Cherries
- Brighton 0-2 Swansea The Swansea recovery continues
- Burnley 1-2 Southampton Claret woes as Saints win
- Crystal Palace 0-3 Tottenham Spurs continue on the march
- Leicester City 1-1 Stoke City Another draw for the Foxes
- Liverpool 3-0 West Ham Reds storm to win
- Man Utd 1-2 Chelsea Blues give Jose woes
- West Brom 2-0 Huddersfield Baggies bounce back
- Watford 2-2 Everton Draw at the Vicarage
Some interesting clashes and results this week featuring the top and bottom teams in crucial games. Liverpool host West Ham as they look to strengthen their Champions League qualification whilst Tottenham travel to Crystal Palace. The Lilywhites should take the points but we know that Palace have the ability to dent many clubs plans. Man Utd host Chelsea in what should be an interesting affair, but with United recently seemingly off par, I feel Jose’s old club will take the victory.
Tricky ones too especially with some of the teams threatened with relegation fighting it out. Bournemouth and Newcastle Utd battle it it out a win for the Cherries will move them closer to security whilst the Toon will move level with Bournemouth should they win and that’s what I have predicted. A win for the Saints will do the south club a bit better whilst Stoke will be no better off with a draw against Leicester.
Lets see how things have panned out come Sunday evening.