It’s another post European competition week and that will always make things interesting and will any of them have a post midweek hangover.
Before I get on to this weeks predictions, last week was a bit of a shocker, I registered zero correct scores and a paltry 4 correct results, but hey cant win them all and much better than having absolute zilch.
It’s another week closer to Christmas and we see another midweek session to follow this weekend, so look out for the midweek predictions either late Monday evening or Tuesday lunchtime.
So as I mentioned earlier, it’s post European competition weekend, but one that springs up of the big derby games. It’s a Super Sunday affair as Liverpool take on Everton and Man Utd host Man City in what will be crucial games.
- Burnley 2-2 Watford Honours even
- Crystal Palace 2-1 B’mouth Eagles fly high again
- Huddersfield 1-1 Brighton Point a piece
- Liverpool 3-1 Everton Reds storm Mersey derby
- Man Utd 2-3 Man City City steal the points
- Newcastle Utd 2-1 Leicester City Magpies steal the points
- Southampton 1-2 Arsenal Gunners bounce back
- Swansea City 0-2 West Brom Baggies securing safety
- Tottenham 2-0 Stoke City Spurs end league struggles
- West Ham 1-2 Chelsea The Blues deny Hammers
An interesting few score predictions which will see the table look even more interesting should the results go the same way. Man Utd will miss the suspended Paul Pogba as they go down 3-2. They will keep second spot on goal difference as Chelsea will beat West Ham thus increasing David Moyes headache. Everton’s renaissance under Sam Allardyce will come to an end as they lose 3-0 to the free scoring Liverpool.
Tottenham’s struggles will end as they beat Stoke 2-0 and Arsenal will bounce back from their United defeat to beat Southampton. Newcastle’s winless run will come to an end as they beat Leicester City. West Ham and Swansea City see their misery continue as they suffer more defeats.