No sooner has the Premier League weekend finished, it’s time for a midweek round of predictions. Week 13 saw two correct scores and five correct results. I managed to predict three points for the Eagles who have now taken four points from their last two games and taking them to a total of eight points and within touch of escaping the drop zone. The other correct score was the cheeky prediction of Tottenham being held to a draw by West Brom, in reality given where the Baggies are, it should have been three points to Spurs but it seems Spurs like to be charitable at Wembley sometimes.
The correct results were the Burnley v Arsenal, Huddersfield v Man City, Man Utd v Brighton, Newcastle Utd v Watford and Southampton v Everton (nearly a correct score until Davis netted the Saints 4th).
So lets see how the midweek games go
- Arsenal 3-0 Huddersfield Another bad result for the Town
- Bournemouth 1-2 Burnley Clarets return to winning ways
- Brighton 1-2 Crystal Palace Eagles win, three without loss
- Chelsea 3-0 Swansea City Another defeat for Swansea
- Everton 1-3 West Ham Hammers win on the road
- Leicester City 0-2 Tottenham No slip ups for the Spurs
- Man City 2-2 Southampton Saints grab a point from leaders
- Stoke City 1-3 Liverpool Reds net a key away win
- Watford 2-2 Man Utd Hornets hold the Devils
- West Brom 2-1 Newcastle Utd Baggies give Rafa double defeat
An interesting set of predictions I know, think this week will be a bit more trickier than previous rounds for some reason but hey ho, all part of the fun and games in the predictions game.