The international break is over and fans can put their qualification woes behind them and concentrate on the league. It seems a long time ago that we were enjoying week 11, well that is unless you were a West Ham or Arsenal fan of course, but safe to say a new manager for the Hammers brings new hope…oh yes maybe not, they appointed David Moyes. Im sure Hammers fans must have been so thrilled at the prospect of the man who took Sunderland down being appointed as manager of their club.
Anyway, week 11 was not as good as previous as I managed only to chalk up four correct results and nothing else. Week 12 might prove a little easier as we see the North London derby in the lunchtime kick off, Palace and Everton meet up in the battle of the two strugglers, Man City travel to Leicester in some of the key games amongst Liverpool looking to get a win over Southampton. So lets see how well I do this week.
- Arsenal 2-2 Tottenham Arsenal suprise and hold rivals
- Bournemouth 2-0 Huddersfield Cherries net a home win
- Brighton 1-1 Stoke City All square on the south coast
- Burnley 2-1 Swansea City Dyche’s men do it again
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Everton Doom again for the toffees
- Leicester City 0-2 Man City City stroll to another win
- Liverpool 3-0 Southampton Reds cruise to storming win
- Man Utd 2-2 Newcastle Utd Rafa ruins Pogba Ibra returns
- Watford 2-0 West Ham Watford ruin Moyes start
- West Brom 2-2 Chelsea Chelsea held at the Hawthorns
Going for some interesting predictions this week. Crystal Palace look to start a winning run whilst in the north London derby, it looks certain to be honours even in a surprise turn of events. Rafa Benitez returns to Old Trafford to spoil the party of the returning Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic to the United squad
Having struggled to get a win against the Saints in their last four attempts, Liverpool lok certain to net a big win as the combination of Mane and Salah proves too much for their south coast visitors.