Here we are back once again, hopefully without any technical glitches. This kicks off with a Friday night in London and looks set to be an interesting one as West Ham host Brighton. The hosts will lookC to put another win on the table, whilst their south coast visitors will hope they can go better than last week.
Chelsea will look to bounce back after a mixed week, although their visitors are Watford who managed to steal a win against Arsenal. Both Manchester sides will look to take three points from their games as United travel to Huddersfield and Man City host Burnley.
On Sunday Everton hope to find something as they host Arsenal whilst Liverpool travel to Wembley for their game against Spurs having kept two clean sheets and seven goals scored.
So lets get on and see how I think things will pan out this week.
- Chelsea 2-1 Watford The Blues bounce back with all three points
- Everton 0-2 Arsenal More gloom for the Blues. Koeman gone?
- Huddersfield 0-3 Man Utd. Red storm to away win as hosts struggle again
- Man City 3-0 Burnley City dominate once more, when will City lose
- Newcastle Utd 2-1 C.Palace Normal service resumed as Toon take the win
- Stoke City 1-2 Bournemouth Cherries take the points at Stoke
- Swansea 1-1 Leicester City Only a point for managerless Foxes
- Southampton 2-1 West Brom Home win as Saints edge Baggies
- Tottenham 1-2 Liverpool Reds win as Spurs home wins hard to find
- West Ham 1-1 Brighton Disappointing draw as both teams struggle on