OOh look its another week almost done and that can only mean one, yes Friday evening and down the pub for beers and live music….well there is that, but actually its time for this weekends Premier League predictions.
Last week I predicted 2 exact scorelines, Huddersfield v Leicester and the Bournemouth v Brighton games. I predicted 4 results correctly. How will I do this week? hopefully better, so lets get on with it.
- Arsenal 2-1 WBA Gunners end unbeaten in September with home win
- Brighton 1-2 Newcastle Utd Magpies steal three points from promoted Seagulls
- Burnley 1-1 Huddersfield Honours even between the two surprise form teams
- Everton 1-2 Bournemouth Struggling toffees lose again, Cherries take the points
- Leicester 1-2 Liverpool Reds back to winning ways with win at the Foxes
- Man City 4-1 C.Palace Palace find net in the league but receive a pasting
- Soton 1-1 Man Utd Saints hold United to a second away draw
- Stoke City 1-2 Chelsea Three hard won points for the Blues
- Swansea 1-2 Watford Watford bounce back from City mauling to take win
- West Ham 1-2 Tottenham Spurs win away pouring more pressure on Bilic
Well there you have the predictions and if the results follow the predicitons, then Palace fans will be left glum again, Everton fans even more despondent. That £150 million is seemingly well spent so far and wonder how long before there is a plane flying over Goodison with a Koeman Out banner. It must be a good time for aircraft banners from Premier League fans.
Having seen their team give a thumping to Everton, albeit with three late goals, the Reds might not be so fortunate this weekend at St Mary’s. Tottenham travel to West Ham with an opportunity to put Bilic under further pressure. The north London club have played two and won two without conceding on the road and with it now September, Kane is likely to catch up with his scoring.
Liverpool lost away to Leicester in the League Cup with some changes in the side, failing to convert their chances. Things I imagine will be different this Saturday tea time when they reconvene in the League. Expect the Reds to come away with a 2-1 win.