Having predicted one perfect result and six results last week, it seems things could be on the way up prediction wise, if only my fantasy football team in my own league was as effective, but anyhow, we head to a fifth week. Yes its week five of Premier League fixtures and my birthday in 18 days god forbid.
Anyway enough waffling and lets get to the subject.
- Bournemouth 2-1 Brighton. Cherries net their first win of campaign
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Southampton. New boss but Saints take points
- Huddersfield 1-1 Leicester. Honours even as Huddersfield bounce back
- Liverpool 3-0 Burnley. Liverpool return to winning ways
- Newcastle Utd 1-1 Stoke City Toon held at home as Stoke draw again
- Watford 1-2 Man City First defeat for Hornets as City edge win
- West Brom 2-0 West Ham Woes for the Hammers as WBA roll on
- Tottenham 2-0 Swansea Spurs follow CL win with PL Wembley win
- Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal Arsenal take a point at the Bridge.
- Man Utd 3-0 Everton Back to back defeats for Blues as Utd stroll