It’s that time again, another round of Premier League predictions that see players returning after the international break. It will be interesting to see how I do this week, having forgot about week and leaving it too late, but hey it’s all a bit of fun really isn’t it.
So here goes.
- Manchester City 1-2 Liverpool Liverpool to edge tight game
- Arsenal 2-0 Bournemouth Arsenal back on winning ways
- Brighton 1-2 West Brom Brighton find it tough again as West Brom surprise
- Everton 1-2 Tottenham Tottenham win as Kane shines in September
- Leicester 1-2 Chelsea Burnley defeat seems an age as Chelsea march on
- Southampton 1-1 Watford Both teams remain unbeaten
- Stoke City 1-1 Man Utd Stoke resistance ends United’s 100% streak
- Burnley 2-0 C.Palace Burnley pour more misery on struggling Palace
- Swansea 1-2 Newcastle Magpies overcome Swans to steal the points.
- West Ham 0-2 Huddersfield Huddersfield continue their unbeaten run.
No doubt these may upset or be joyful with these predictions.